You’ve definitely been there; the fight to get your child to take a bath, put pajamas on, settle down with a book or a song, and ultimately fall asleep. Sometimes it takes 25 minutes, but we all know the reality. It’s usually hours! How many times have you read “Good Night Moon” or “The Cat in the Hat?” How many times have you belted out your best version of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star?” Most times, putting your child to bed leaves you even more exhausted and ready to tuck yourself into whatever pile of sheets (or stuffed animals) is closest to you.
- Bethenny Frankel posted to Her Instagram Stories!
- Nicole Polizzi and Brian Dwyre Seacrest Studios interview
- What a Wonderful World music book by Kidioke Media
- What's the Next Step in this Business?
- One More Roll of the Dice!
- Sing, Talk, Read
- THE LAST MINUTE GIFT GUIDE
- 24/7 Moms Give-away Show Featuring Kidioke
- KIDS SING-ALONG COMPANY USES 'HIT 'EM WITH THE HEIN' ON A BILLBOARD
Posted by Cherilyn Reynolds on 3/30/2016